May 28, 2018, 02:19:54 AM

Author Topic: [RELEASE] BO2 Animation Rig  (Read 4045 times)

Azsry

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
[RELEASE] BO2 Animation Rig
« on: May 21, 2016, 12:14:54 AM »
    [RELEASE] BO2 Animation Rig

What is this?
    This is a direct port of the CoD:WaW animation rig that came with the mod tools, but with a set of BO2 viewhands instead. Almost all functionality has been moved over to this rig, so your animating experience should not feel any different (except for the fact that you now have higher poly hands to play with!).

That being said, I have made some tweaks to the settings found in the official rig:
    • Finger Curls now curls into a nice fist at 10 curl and a natural fully opened palm at -5 curl.
    • Hand Spread now opens and closes the fingers to more natural angles.
    • IK Gun Switch only toggles at 0 and 10 to remove the IK_Global_Hand controllers from the Hand_Gun_CTR nodes and no longer makes the hand deform when disengaging the weighting.

How do I use it?
    Usage is exactly the same as using the official rigs. It comes set up with the IK_Global_Hand controllers parented to the Hand_Gun_CTR nodes, so all you have to do is import a gun, make j_gun a child of tag_weapon (NOT tag_weapon1!) and zero out the transforms.

This release assumes that you already know how to use the official animation rig provided by Treyarch/IW. If you do not know how to use those, use them first as this one is inherently going to have some issues upon initial release that I will eventually get around to fixing.

Where can I get it?
    Mediafire Mirror
    Mega.NZ mirror (Decryption Key: !0FuVV4-1YNWbxhnU_JH7qwtYIM23UgTAoEOD1dpi2t8)

Sample Images
    Spoiler :

[/list]

jzob123

• Mapper
    • im just me
      • View Profile
    Re: [RELEASE] BO2 Animation Rig
    « Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 01:15:53 AM »
    good job on this +1 also good luck with that RFB DMR rifle  :D
    WaW Maps

zombie_library = 100% done