September 22, 2018, 07:49:00 PM

Author Topic: NikkyHD and Pamaj Black Ops 2 Movie...  (Read 5081 times)

Afreaki

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
NikkyHD and Pamaj Black Ops 2 Movie...
« on: July 19, 2015, 11:21:07 AM »
Hello!

I wanted to introduce myself before I made a first post but if I'm honest I've been reading for 16 hours straight on this website and I actually feel I know a few of you from reading so much. Everyone here has been so informative and I originally came here from Tom's great YouTube videos and applications. Once I download them I fully expect to donate. Thank you everyone.

I just had one question. I am suddenly interested in this website and what is has to offer from the recent movie made by NikkyHD for Pamaj -
Small | Large
- After doing so much reading, I understand that you couldn't or that it was near impossible to get maps from Black Ops 2. I've read that it's not been possible for some time now in any Call of Duty. So my questions...

How would she go about doing that?
Can you get maps from any past Call of Duty's besides 4?

Let me know and I look forward to becoming an active part of this community.

Thanks (:

jakex

• Fresh Meat
  • I make cod edits. Feel free to laugh.
    • View Profile
Re: NikkyHD and Pamaj Black Ops 2 Movie...
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 12:38:21 AM »
You probably won't like this answer, but she modeled them. Simple as that. She uses Autocad and cinema 4D. Autocad meaning, Maya/3Ds Max. To be specific though, her geometry for the maps was modeled in Cinema 4D, and she used xModels from Lime obviously as well. The maps are not identical if you watch closely, they are her own creation. And all the animations are authentic as well, because she couldn't get the animation exporter to work.

paivinnawzad

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
Re: NikkyHD and Pamaj Black Ops 2 Movie...
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 02:20:47 PM »
She modeled them by motion tracking in after effects and make some null solids and modeled in C4D Some of the works done in Maya/autocad/3dsmax