October 24, 2018, 02:37:05 AM

Author Topic: [Maya 2012+ Plugin] Ray's Animation Toolkit 1.0  (Read 13348 times)

Ray1235

• Recently Bitten
  • ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    • View Profile
[Maya 2012+ Plugin] Ray's Animation Toolkit 1.0
« on: January 02, 2015, 10:43:31 PM »

!!

This Topic is locked
Started working on this tool after putting it on hold in June. Basically this tool is what it says, a toolkit which helps you make good animations.
Currently it can generate tag_camera animation based on the weapon movement in current playback range. And it also can remove all tag_camera animations.
MEGA
Mediafire

End result of an automatic camera anim generation

MP4:
http://gyazo.com/0b81a794cc74feb7800d5b27f3c1ab60.mp4
How to install:
1) go to Documents/maya/*maya version*/scripts/
2) Copy the python script here
3) open usersetup.mel
4) add this:
Code: [Select]
python("import RayToolkit");
5) there should a menu appear when you launch maya

6) Done!
When a new update is released, it will notify you of the update! Next version will have an autoupdater.
Feel free to post your suggestions on how I should expand it :)
Credit:
Aidan (Addicted) - teaching me how to make plugins :D

xXxCowmanxXx09

• Mapper
    • View Profile
Re: [Maya 2012+ Plugin] Ray's Animation Toolkit 1.0
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 08:51:44 PM »

!!

This Topic is locked
Oh? whats this?
response = urllib2.urlopen("http://ray1235.tk/maya_plugins/animToolkitVersion.html", timeout=2).read().splitlines()
Damn you think tom is a bad guy with his apps which can be seen here.....

I don't see anything that says that when you open the app to update it that it may share your ip etc...

All tom wants to do is update his apps but i am not sure what you are doing here + tom is a good guy. :)

I could be misstaken but i don't want to be the one who clicks the link that links to ray1235.tk :/

Ray1235

• Recently Bitten
  • ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 10:02:37 PM »

!!

This Topic is locked
1) The only contents of the HTML file (HTML is NOT PHP) is this:
2) Doesn't pass any arguments nor grabs IP addresses
3) That was a long time ago and I no longer care about this
4) Update checker is the same as in Aidan's tools
5) What's wrong about the ray1235.tk domain?

xXxCowmanxXx09

• Mapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 10:11:16 PM »

!!

This Topic is locked
1) The only contents of the HTML file (HTML is NOT PHP) is this:
3) That was a long time ago and I no longer care about this
4) Update checker is the same as in Aidan's tools
5) What's wrong about the ray1235.tk domain?

Maybe its a better idea if you could upload it to a site that is not ray1235 so that people know the download site is safe.

So do you think tom is still the "Bad guy" i mean you did post it there :/ tom is nice :(

So your saying because you said that a long time ago about tom that you did not say it or something   :-X :-\

« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 10:47:33 PM by xXxCowmanxXx09 »

WinCat

• Founder
    • View Profile
    • My Site
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2015, 10:30:53 PM »

!!

This Topic is locked

you going to pretend you don't know how the internet works ?

Ray1235

• Recently Bitten
  • ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2015, 06:27:14 AM »

!!

This Topic is locked
Maybe its a better idea if you could upload it to a site that is not ray1235 so that people know the download site is safe.
JR uses his own site for his script placer. Aidan uses his own. Why I can't use mine?
So do you think tom is still the "Bad guy" i mean you did post it there :/ tom is nice :(
So your saying because you said that a long time ago about tom that you did not say it or something   :-X :-\
It was a year ago. My opinion on this has changed.
Why are you even bringing it up? If I'm against invading other people's privacy, why would I do that?
And if I was still thinking that Tom is a bad guy, why would I even come here?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 06:38:30 AM by Ray1235 »

xXxCowmanxXx09

• Mapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2015, 08:17:12 AM »

!!

This Topic is locked
JR uses his own site for his script placer. Aidan uses his own. Why I can't use mine?
Why are you even bringing it up? If I'm against invading other people's privacy, why would I do that?

haha its funny how you have JR in this as well.  First JR uses the ip for doing bad things like he said he was going to ddos me at one point and he did ddos me. This is because i use the script placer and he sends the name of the computer and your ip and stores it so that he can ban you from using it the tool but i don't think he should be going around using the ip to "Hack" people. The point here don't use JR script placer.

Well looks like in the picture you think tom is a "Bad guy" doing bad stuff to your pc or internet when clearly all he doing is updating the apps and your doing the same thing? Connecting someone to your website that sends the ip to the website so your able to get the informant back and as a user i don't know what its downloading and i did not say something like "Yes i want to download this update" likes toms apps.  Also unlike your plugin you can turn off auto updates.

Its a useful tool but i would not be the one who clicks the link to your website  :-\

And i don't even think you know how the internet works like what tom said  :-X
[/quote]
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 08:27:25 AM by xXxCowmanxXx09 »

Ray1235

• Recently Bitten
  • ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2015, 08:41:46 AM »

!!

This Topic is locked
Fine, I'll add an option to disable the updater.

xXxCowmanxXx09

• Mapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2015, 04:24:38 PM »

!!

This Topic is locked
Fine, I'll add an option to disable the updater.

;D

JR-Imagine

• Recently Bitten
    • View Profile
    • CoDScript
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2015, 10:08:50 PM »

!!

This Topic is locked

haha its funny how you have JR in this as well.  First JR uses the ip for doing bad things like he said he was going to ddos me at one point and he did ddos me. This is because i use the script placer and he sends the name of the computer and your ip and stores it so that he can ban you from using it the tool but i don't think he should be going around using the ip to "Hack" people. The point here don't use JR script placer.

Well looks like in the picture you think tom is a "Bad guy" doing bad stuff to your pc or internet when clearly all he doing is updating the apps and your doing the same thing? Connecting someone to your website that sends the ip to the website so your able to get the informant back and as a user i don't know what its downloading and i did not say something like "Yes i want to download this update" likes toms apps.  Also unlike your plugin you can turn off auto updates.

Its a useful tool but i would not be the one who clicks the link to your website  :-\
Now you're on about it, should also mention that I collect the MAC adres of your primary network device and send all your info to NSA! :o

On a serious note, my script placer doesn't collect any data until you give your consent to the TOS. I've never used any of the data for "bad things", matter of fact, I've never actually used any of the MAC adresses stored in the DB to actually ban someone either. I've litterly only accessed the DB around 5 times to check usage statistics.

I've also never said I would DDoS you, if you do claim I did, I'd love to see evidence of this. I've never in my life DDoS'ed anyone, I don't have the resources to perform a DDoS attack. Also find it funny how you call DDoS a hack.

Are you having a giggle? I can litterly show you the source to any file on his site if you'd like (obviously with his consent). Reason for this being his site is hosted on a reseller account of mine I have with some company I'm not going to name, so yeah, logically I have access to anything he hosts on it. cPanel permissions have been set up so clients can't see visitor logs so he can't get IPs through that either.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 02:31:08 AM by JR-Imagine »

xXxCowmanxXx09

• Mapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2015, 05:55:22 PM »

!!

This Topic is locked

Now you're on about it, should also mention that I collect the MAC adres of your primary network device and send all your info to NASA! :o

On a serious note, my script placer doesn't collect any data until you give your consent to the TOS. I've never used any of the data for "bad things", matter of fact, I've never actually used any of the MAC adresses stored in the DB to actually ban someone either. I've litterly only accessed the DB around 5 times to check usage statistics.

I've also never said I would DDoS you, if you do claim I did, I'd love to see evidence of this. I've never in my life DDoS'ed anyone, I don't have the resources to perform a DDoS attack. Also find it funny how you call DDoS a hack.

Are you having a giggle? I can litterly show you the source to any file on his site if you'd like (obviously with his consent). Reason for this being his site is hosted on a reseller account of mine I have with some company I'm not going to name, so yeah, logically I have access to anything he hosts on it. cPanel permissions have been set up so clients can't see visitor logs so he can't get IPs through that either.

Damn is that why you said in chat today "I know where you live" or "I still know where you live" something like that.  It really looks like you don't have a look at that page for "Bad things" you just look at it just to see who uses it to DDoS, Hack and also Swating.  Last time i looked Swating got a person life time in jail in the USA and that's why you see this happening less now because the government getting smarter. I know theirs such things as ip changer or voice but come on lets get real we both know somehow the government can see your ip when you Swating.  Even tho people think that they can hide their ip the government can still find you because remember kids just because you are be hide a keyboard dose not mean you can hide from everyone.

When did i say i was giggling guys JR knows me about me than i know about  ???

JR-Imagine

• Recently Bitten
    • View Profile
    • CoDScript
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2015, 02:43:55 AM »

!!

This Topic is locked

Now you're on about it, should also mention that I collect the MAC adres of your primary network device and send all your info to NASA! :o

Damn is that why you said in chat today "I know where you live" or "I still know where you live" something like that.  It really looks like you don't have a look at that page for "Bad things" you just look at it just to see who uses it to DDoS, Hack and also Swating.  Last time i looked Swating got a person life time in jail in the USA and that's why you see this happening less now because the government getting smarter. I know theirs such things as ip changer or voice but come on lets get real we both know somehow the government can see your ip when you Swating.  Even tho people think that they can hide their ip the government can still find you because remember kids just because you are be hide a keyboard dose not mean you can hide from everyone.

When did i say i was giggling guys JR knows me about me than i know about  ???

A) I didn't get your IP from the script placer logs, that would be pointless as those IPs are usually not up-to-date due to dynamic IPs. Not going to share how I did get it, but let's just say it's not rocket science to get a person's IP when he's connected to the same server as you are. It also takes more than just an IP to find out someone's adres. Most IPs trace back to your ISP's adres, not yours. Others are just very rough estimations of your location.
B) Wait... You seriously think swatting is handled over the internet? LOL. Just buy a dirt-cheap dump-phone and use that so you're untraceable (obviously don't make the damn phone call in your house).

Not even going to comment on anything else, learn some proper English grammar and vocabulary first before starting an argument with someone who clearly has more knowledge about things than you do.

You seamingly know everything there is to know, you must be an IT professional, no? Well, I doubt it. I myself am an IT & Networking student and will make you bite the dust any day kid. Don't start shit with me, especially not if you're an uneducated prick like you are.

xXxCowmanxXx09

• Mapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2015, 11:11:41 PM »

!!

This Topic is locked
A) I didn't get your IP from the script placer logs, that would be pointless as those IPs are usually not up-to-date due to dynamic IPs. Not going to share how I did get it, but let's just say it's not rocket science to get a person's IP when he's connected to the same server as you are. It also takes more than just an IP to find out someone's adres. Most IPs trace back to your ISP's adres, not yours. Others are just very rough estimations of your location.

Well i know for sure my internet is using a dynamic IPs.  Anyways anyone can see your IP and people think they can hide there ip when anyone can see the IP sometimes dose not hide you i don't believe. ???  And if you were crying about this when tom was so called doing it when all he was doing is updating his apps and not using the info like ip etc.. for bad things,  When tom is not using it for bad things.  If you were taking a class on networking you would know this and how the internet works.  :-X

B) Wait... You seriously think swatting is handled over the internet? LOL. Just buy a dirt-cheap dump-phone and use that so you're untraceable (obviously don't make the damn phone call in your house).

1) HAHAHA you think buying a "Cheap phone" will hide you got to be kidding right?  Every Cheap phone you have to use real information.  Use a phone to start it, Real name etc..

2) Have you never seen how the police use cell phones to find out where the person was when they called, What they said, and they also keep all the cell phone logs so that won't work i bet.

Not even going to comment on anything else, learn some proper English grammar and vocabulary first before starting an argument with someone who clearly has more knowledge about things than you do.

Well i have a 90% in my English class so must be not that bad lmao xD oh i have a idea why you can't read my text because your blinded?  :-*

You seamingly know everything there is to know, you must be an IT professional, no? Well, I doubt it. I myself am an IT & Networking student and will make you bite the dust any day kid. Don't start shit with me, especially not if you're an uneducated prick like you are.

When did i say i was a "IT professional" ??? I am not into the job "IT & Networking student" and don't think i ever will be..  Just because you think your so cool and so win because you know everything about the internet (When you did not know how the internet works because tom is only updating his apps not information to hack people or threaten to swat people and have you ever hear tom say anything like this lol well he not and i don't think he would ever because he a nice guy unlike you lol).  ??? One day you are going to swat someone and go to jail would that be fun just because you got mad over what someone said on the internet? ??? Just because you think you know everything dose not really matter to me because that's not what i want to do in my life as my job lmao xD  ???

After your networking class is done if you hate when tom sells his hard work why don't you work for free?  :P
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 06:30:16 PM by xXxCowmanxXx09 »

JR-Imagine

• Recently Bitten
    • View Profile
    • CoDScript
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2015, 08:49:57 PM »

!!

This Topic is locked

Well i know for sure my internet is using a dynamic IPs.  Anyways anyone can see your IP and people think they can hide there ip when anyone can see the IP sometimes dose not hide you i don't believe. ???  And if you were crying about this when tom was so called doing it when all he was doing is updating his apps and not using the info like ip etc.. for bad things,  When tom is not using it for bad things.  If you were taking a class on networking you would know this and how the internet works.  :-X

1) HAHAHA you think buying a "Cheap phone" will hide you got to be kidding right?  Every Cheap phone you have to use real information.  Use a phone to start it, Real name etc..

2) Have you never seen how the police use cell phones to find out where the person was when they called, What they said, and they also keep all the cell phone logs so that won't work i bet.

Well i have a 90% in my English class so must be not that bad lmao xD oh i have a idea why you can't read my text because your blinded?  :-*

When did i say i was a "IT professional" ??? I am not into the job "IT & Networking student" and don't think i ever will be..  Just because you think your so cool and so win because you know everything about the internet (When you did not know how the internet works because tom is only updating his apps not information to hack people or threaten to swat people and have you ever hear tom say anything like this lol well he not and i don't think he would ever because he a nice guy unlike you lol).  ??? One day you are going to swat someone and go to jail would that be fun just because you got mad over what someone said on the internet? ??? Just because you think you know everything dose not really matter to me because that's not what i want to do in my life as my job lmao xD  ???

After your networking class is done if you hate when tom sells his hard work why don't you work for free?  :P
Clearly you don't have the brain capacity required to understand what I'm trying to say here...

I was, unlike a lot of others, neutral on the whole data collection situation. I've never commented on the thread about it and have never picked sides on the case.

Please do explain me how you're going to get someone's IP without logging it or getting it from a server he's connected to. Cause as far as I'm aware, you can't... So yeah... *facepalm*

I don't know about Canada, but where I live you don't have to provide personal details to buy any sort of phone. And I also never said they can't trace the location you called from, infact, I stated the oposite. I specifically said not to call from your house etc.

I won't get caught swatting people cause I don't see the point in risking legal actions to be taken against me just to fuck with a moron which honestly isn't worth the time/effort. Trust me, I could do way worse things to you which wouldn't get me into legal trouble.

Your grammar and punctuation is bad to say the least. If you did actually manage to get 90% for English, then good on you, no one gives a shit. Fact is your English on the internet is shit, do something about it if you claim to be so good at English.

Not even going to bother commenting on the last thing you said, honestly cannot be fucked to write a proper response to an idiot who doesn't even bother to actually read what I said or just incorrectly interpreted what I said.

The reason I don't work for free (which actually, up 'till this point, I have been working for free) is simply because the things I make are fully legal to sell, unlike the "product" Tom is selling as selling (or even sharing) raw assets from CoD games is against the Activision TOS.

But hey, you're just gonna end up writing a bullshit response, not even properly reading what I said.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 09:04:45 PM by JR-Imagine »

xXxCowmanxXx09

• Mapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2015, 10:15:18 PM »

!!

This Topic is locked
The reason I don't work for free (which actually, up 'till this point, I have been working for free) is simply because the things I make are fully legal to sell, unlike the "product" Tom is selling as selling (or even sharing) raw assets from CoD games is against the Activision TOS.

I think it's funny like hell that you use toms tools/work and you don't even like what he does for codwaw/cod4 lmao xD Tom is a good guy  ;D he helps custom zombies a lot.  Think of it this way JR without tom we probs could not even export models from "Call Of Duty: Ghost and Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare but you don't seem to care.  I don't get people anymore why they use toms tools if they don't like what he doing.  All tom is doing is trying to help custom zombies and also tom is a good guy :)

But hey, you're just gonna end up writing a bullshit response, not even properly reading what I said.

Wait one second here... LOL your the one saying your not reading what i am typing LOLOL xD

So your saying i am going to write some "Bullshit response" when your sitting there not even reading what i am typing.. LOL  ??? ??? ??? ???

I don't know about Canada, but where I live you don't have to provide personal details to buy any sort of phone. And I also never said they can't trace the location you called from, infact, I stated the oposite. I specifically said not to call from your house etc.

What are you going to walk 50 mins just to get out of the range of the cell phone tower? LOL Seems really dumb just to swat someone just because you are mad at them? LOL take it like a man kid and deal with it with no harm and the call to Canada will cost a lot lol... seems really point less.  :-X

Clearly you don't have the brain capacity required to understand what I'm trying to say here...

LOL can't you read or something?

Your grammar and punctuation is bad to say the least. If you did actually manage to get 90% for English, then good on you, no one gives a shit. Fact is your English on the internet is shit, do something about it if you claim to be so good at English.
Oh thanks kid,  What's your grade a 40% LOL

no one gives a shit
It looks like you do kid because you could learn stuff off my typing LOL and why do you keep talking about my grammar if you don't give a shit? LOL i am home school and i have to do all my homework on the internet LOL  :-\

I won't get caught swatting people cause I don't see the point in risking legal actions to be taken against me just to fuck with a moron which honestly isn't worth the time/effort. Trust me, I could do way worse things to you which wouldn't get me into legal trouble.
Come on kid your young don't get throw in jail just because of some guy you are mad at on the internet...

Kid come on stay away from hacking, DDoSing, Swating etc.. because do you really want to spend all your life in jail? I don't think many people would...........
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 10:17:31 PM by xXxCowmanxXx09 »